Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another comment on comments

OK, so to follow up on yesterday's post about comments: you still have to choose something in the pull-down menu, but two of the choices are now "name" and "anonymous". Of course, the latter you can just choose and that's how it will appear. If you choose "name", you have to fill in the box, but you can put whatever you want there (now, Paul, don't get carried away).

To Lulu: the odd thing is, your comment appeared in my email as having been made on the blog, but it never appeared on the blog itself. Strange. If you wouldn't mind continuing to try, I would appreciate it, so we can figure out what's going wrong. Does anyone find the "fill in the squiggly letter" thing obnoxious? I would rather not remove all of my protections against spam if I don't have to, but if it's in the way, I can.

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment