Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Comments

A couple of people said that they have had difficulty posting comments to my blog. I think the issue was that you had to sign into some program or another (like Google ID) in order to comment. However, I have now disabled this, and anyone should be able to comment. Please let me know if you still have problems. And please comment! I would love to hear what you have to say. Unfortunately, if I start to get a lot of spam, I might have to turn the settings back on, but I will try not to. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. That previous comment system worked just fine, if I used the right browser, but it annoyed me that it displayed my Wordpress login instead of my name.

    Let's see if this is better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it knows my name. Much better.

    I am enjoying this blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it better. So do I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, wonderful! I have been having this problem with a few blogs. Curious to see if I actually appear this time....

    ReplyDelete